Application to renew Full Practising Certificate
Use the online process if you have a full practising certificate and an Education Sector logon. If you do not have a logon you will have to fill in the paper form.
Welcome to the online full practising certificate renewal application.
Before you get started, here’s what you need to know:
- The application takes approximately 10 minutes (if you have everything you need to complete it)
- You can save, stop and come back to your application
- Once you have submitted your application, the next step is for the principal, using your application tracking number, to log on and verify/complete other parts your application
To get started you’ll need to have these things handy:
Your Education Sector logon details
- the Education Sector logon is a user id/account for education sector applications e.g. PACT, eAsttle. Your Education Sector Provisioning Application (EPA) authoriser in your school can check if you have an Education Sector logon account.
- Your registration number
- Details of your teaching experience
- Your driver licence and passport numbers (if you have these documents)
- Your Ministry of Education number.
- You won’t need to make a payment if you’re employed under one of the collective agreements that enables your application fee to be paid by the Secretary for Education.
- You’ll need your credit / debit card details to make payment if you’re not employed under one of the collective agreements that enables your application fee to be paid.
Proof of Identity
- Teachers who haven’t already completed the Proof of Identity process will need to present identity documents to a principal. The principal can then complete the Proof of Identity process for the teacher online.
Information about the proof of identity requirements is here:
We use the Education Sector logon to keep your details secure and allow you to save your progress if you need to leave your application and come back. If you don’t have a logon you’ll need to set one up with the EPA authoriser in your school. If you already have a logon you can get started by clicking the ‘proceed to logon’ button.