The Confirmation Dashboard enables you to confirm sections of a teacher’s application. You will be able to endorse an application, confirm a teacher’s identity and certify any supporting documents. Once you have logged in and entered the tracking number for the teacher’s application you will see the sections that need to be completed.
Please confirm that you understand and agree to carry out the proof of identity and endorsement processes by ticking each of the boxes below:
To access sections of the teacher’s application you’ll need:
- your Education Sector logon details
- The Education Sector logon is a user id/account for education sector applications e.g. PACT, e-asTTle. Your Education Sector Provisioning Application (EPA) authoriser in your school can check if you have an Education Sector logon account.
- your registration number
- the tracking number for the teacher’s application
Completing Proof of Identity for a teacher? You’ll need to:
- Be familiar with the Proof of Identity requirements
- Have sighted the teacher’s original identification documents
- Be ready to record the details of the teacher’s identification documents
Completing an endorsement? You’ll need to:
- Be familiar with the requirements for maintaining a full practising certificate
- Have viewed evidence of the teacher’s appraisal using the Standards for the Teaching Profession
- Be ready to endorse the teacher’s application online
Certifying documents? You’ll need to:
- Have sighted the original (hard copy) of the document that the teacher needs you to certify (this will be displayed on the screen when you access this section)
- Be ready to certify that the document shown on the screen is a true copy of the original document
Authentication More information
We use the Education Sector logon to keep the application details secure and to allow you to save your progress and come back. If you already have a logon you can get started by clicking the ‘proceed to logon’ button. If you don’t have a logon you’ll need to set one up with the EPA authoriser in your school.